Find a consultantSearch Now!
Austin, TX September 13, 2014: The International Society of Hospitality Consultants (ISHC) celebrated its 26th year with the Annual Conference, held in Austin, TX September 11-13. Attendees enjoyed three days of high value content and memorable networking events. The conference was a success and included the ushering in of a new Board of Directors.
The new board will lead the organization into 2015 with a great deal of momentum. The board will direct projects such as the ISHC 2014 CapEx Study of Hotel Expenditures, expected to launch at ALIS 2015, in Los Angeles, and will lead the editorial content for the Hotel News Now Global Insight Series. ISHC is excited to welcome the new board to the forefront of leadership for the group and the members look forward to the productive year ahead.
The newly slated ISHC 2014/2015 Board of Directors are:
– Chairman – Rachel Roginsky, Pinnacle Advisory Group
– President – Chad Sorensen, Warnick & Co, LLC
– Vice President – Lyle Hall, HLT Advisory Inc.
– Secretary – John Fareed, John Fareed Hospitality Consulting LLC
– Treasurer – Elizabeth Winkle, STR Global
– Director – Cheryl Boyer, Fulcrum Hospitality
– Director – Meghan Cocci, Dentons LLP
– Director – Chris DeBruyn, Tourism and Leisure Advisors
– Director – Bob Puccini, Puccini Group
– Director – Thomas Tritschler, Tritschler Associates